Friday, October 31, 2008
OMG MEREDITH KERR IS DOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE! And she's really nice also and gave me some really constructive comments! And I promised myself never to be late for her class again! Was late for 45 minutes cause' of an awesome halloween show and was struggling like crazy to catch her choreo! Somemore I've difficulty remembering choreos cause' of my pea brain! Still when she dance it's CRAZY and I just get so attracted to her style/sei/grooviness/groundedness/blackness! Her expression was really natural and cute! Goodness! It's like NO FIGHT you know, like even the best dancer in Singapore! We really have alot to learn!
I am so glad I took her course! At least I don't have to face reality (of a 1/10 done Geron essay) for a few hours! Whee and WINNIE CHAN JIAYOU TMR K I'LL SCREAM FOR YOU UNTIL MY THROAT BURST! AND I'LL HELP YOU TAKE VIDEOS WHATEVER! JIAYOUUUUUUU!! And if you get my lao gong's stufff must sell me HAA!
Eleen is a happy girl (: And sorry Suqi and Jingyi I was feeling really pek cek today so might had sounded a little impatient! Woo but all is fine now and LIFE ROCKS!
Going to touch/bite Wade Robson tmr! (: